|Saturday Night Live (1975)|
Christmas in July 2019: Ronda Roxbury
1. What is your favorite Saturday Night Live Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year's sketch?
To be honest, I haven't watched SNL since I was a little kid. The cone heads were the craze back then....I'm going to have to pass with an answer for this question.
2. Do you most look forward to watching holiday episodes from series? Specials? Movies? Animation? or, all of it?
I look forward to watching It's a Wonderful Life usually Thanksgiving night and again Christmas Eve. I also love watching the children's classics like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Frosty with the grandchildren.
3. What's your favorite soundtrack from a holiday program? (it doesn't have to have been officially released as an album--just what program features your favorite collection of music?)
I love Bing Crosby's White Christmas
4. What one program are you patiently (or impatiently) waiting for me to review on this blog?
Perhaps some local kid's that are making it big.....Like Cooper Mothersbaugh?
5. What change in Christmas entertainment have you noticed over the years? Do you like the trend?
Christmas is more commercial and less Christianity...and no I don't like the trend. I believe Jesus is the reason for the season....and I get not everyone believes, that's OK. I feel the holidays are so hurried, gone are the days of going to Grandma's after church and spending time with family.....enjoying the holidays. So are the classic shows, movies.....times are changing.