|from 1979's John Denver and the Muppets: Christmas Together soundtrack album|
Christmas in July 2018: Wanda Stella
1) Name your favorite Henson's Muppet Christmas program and why.
ANSWER: John Denver and the Muppets
2) Which decade produced the bulk of your favorite Christmas entertainment?
|from 2009's Disney's A Christmas Carol|
3) Imagine the entertainment behind your ideal Christmas Eve dinner. Name the appetizer, entré, and dessert.
Appetizer - Rudolph
Entre - A Disney Christmas Carol (with Jim Carrey)
Dessert - A Charlie Brown Christmas
4) What Christmas episode, special or movie doesn't exist--that you wish did? Feel free to get creative.
ANSWER: A Pride and Prejudice Christmas
|from 1965's A Charlie Brown Christmas|
5) If one Christmas movie, special or episode was to be selected for a time capsule to opened in 1,000 years, which title do you think should be included?
ANSWER: A Charlie Brown Christmas