|from 1977's Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas|
Christmas in July 2018: Phairhead
1) Name your favorite Henson's Muppet Christmas program and why.
Emmett Otter’s Jug Band Christmas. When I was a kid, I loved it because it was cute and had great songs. RIVER BOTTOM NIGHTMARE!!!! Now as an adult, I appreciate the relationship between Emmett and Mrs Otter. Also, that robin in the opening scene AMAZING!
2) Which decade produced your favorite Christmas entertainment?
Either the 60s or 70s, I can’t decide. Something about the colors and the music. I wish I could be more descriptive but there’s an intangible quality about the shows and movies being produced at that time.
|from 1954's White Christmas|
3) Imagine the entertainment behind your ideal Christmas Eve dinner. Name the appetizer, entré, and dessert.
Appetizer: Nestor, The Long Eared Christmas Donkey. Entree: White Christmas. Dessert: The Office “Benihana Christmas"
4) What Christmas episode, special or movie doesn't exist--that you wish did? Describe it.
There should have been a Jem Christmas episode! Jem and The Holograms are having a benefit concert for Starlight House. But The Misfits do something terrible, most likely involving money or blackmail. Then Jem saves the day and sings the most amazing Christmas ballad to the kids.
|from 2013's "Christmas in the Car"|
5) If one Christmas movie, special or episode was to be selected for a time capsule to opened in 1,000 years, which title do you think should be included?
Bob’s Burgers “Christmas in the Car.” It’s funny, endearing, and has an enduring charm.