|from 1979's John Denver & the Muppets: Christmas Together.|
Christmas in July 2018: Dean S.
1) Name your favorite Henson's Muppet Christmas program and why.
John Denver and the Muppets: Christmas Together....well it has John Denver and the Muppets...need I say more?
2) Which decade produced the bulk of your favorite Christmas entertainment?
Sorry, I have a decade and a half....early sixties to mid seventies.
|Darren Stephens greeting Santa Claus, from the 1964 Christmas episode of Bewitched.|
3) Imagine the entertainment behind your ideal Christmas Eve dinner. Name the appetizer, entré, and dessert.
Appetizer...Bewitched - "A Vision Of Sugar Plums" AND "Sisters at Heart." Entré...Scrooge 1970 with Albert Finney . Dessert...Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
4) What Christmas episode, special or movie doesn't exist--that you wish did? Feel free to get creative.
Animagic version of original Frosty the Snowman by Rankin Bass.
|from 1962's Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol.|
5) If one Christmas movie, special or episode was to be selected for a time capsule to opened in 1,000 years, which title do you think should be included?
Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
I LOVE your suggestion of an Animagic Frosty the Snowman. Even if we get a glimpse of him in "Rudolph & Frosty's Christmas in July" in stop-motion, he REALLY deserves his own stand-alone special in stop-motion. Heck, I'd like to see "Twas the Night Before Christmas," "The Stingiest Man" and "Cricket on the Hearth" in Animagic too. Thanks for the reminder :)ReplyDelete
Dean, it's great that you include the two Bewitched episodes. Terrific answers all around.ReplyDelete