|from 1983's Mickey's Christmas Carol.|
Christmas in July 2018: Angela McQuiston
1) Name your favorite Henson's Muppet Christmas program and why.
Well, I didn’t care for the muppet Christmas shows or puppets. However Mikey’s Christmas Carol, Charlie Brown’s Christmas, and Frosty the Snowman are my favorites.
2) Which decade produced the bulk of your favorite Christmas entertainment?
I can’t say, I love so many from all eras. From White Christmas to Elf and all in between. I love the not familiar movies.
|from 1983's The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.|
3) Imagine the entertainment behind your ideal Christmas Eve dinner. Name the appetizer, entré, and dessert.
Appetizer: Christmas Oranges
Entré: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever or Seasons of the Heart
Dessert: Borrowed Hearts or a Season for Miracles.
(I’m pretty sure not many know those movies)
4) What Christmas episode, special or movie doesn't exist--that you wish did? Feel free to get creative.
I love the TV show Once Upon A Time and was so hoping for a Christmas episode during season 4 (the Frozen storyline).
|from 1983's A Christmas Story|
5) If one Christmas movie, special or episode was to be selected for a time capsule to opened in 1,000 years, which title do you think should be included?
A Christmas Story. It’s a classic.
Angela, good answers. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is a forgotten gem.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Angela, I enjoyed reading your answers! Like you, I don't have a response for #1. I do remember watching the Muppets growing up... "It's time to play the music...," but it wasn't really my thing. I'm with you, give me good old Charlie Brown, Mickey, or Frosty instead!ReplyDelete
Also, enjoyed your responses for #3! I love the obscure ones, as well, that aren't quite as popular.... like 'A Season for Miracles' and 'The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.' Beautiful, heartfelt choices! Thank you for sharing! Blessings, Net
Good answers Angela. Thanks for reminding me that sometimes the not-so familiar movies are the ones that also bring us great joy during the holidays. :DReplyDelete