Sunday, July 10, 2016
Christmas in July 2016: Jennifer Davis
Christmas in July 2016: Jennifer Davis of smARTStudio
1) What Christmas episode/special/or movie always puts you in the holiday spirit?
2) What Christmas program or scene brings you to tears?
I always cry when Kevin's mom returns home in Home Alone.
3) What's your favorite quote of dialogue, song lyric, or sentiment from a Christmas program?
"Have you seen these toilets? They're ginormous!"
"So good news-I saw a dog today"
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.”
(Basically the entirety of Buddy's dialogue in Elf-which I quote on a daily basis).
4) Is there a Christmas program that unintentionally frightens you--or turns you off?
A Christmas Carol (1984) starring George C. Scott : the scariest ghost of Christmas future ever!
5) Name one character from Christmas entertainment with whom you closely identify? and explain why.
Cindy Lou Who : tiny but mighty enough to bring out the softer side of the Grinch.
Posted by Joanna at 9:57 AM