1) What Christmas program/movie have you seen more times than any other?
2) What is your favorite musical Christmas TV special, variety performance, or holiday song in a movie?
3) What's your favorite TV or movie adaptation of Dickens' A Christmas Carol?
I still like the Reginald Owens version best.
4) What do you think is the worst Christmas program/movie--or your least favorite, the most disappointing or most overrated?
Bad Santa. I'm very torn about finding it funny or disgusting.
5) If you were asked to give advice to a TV network executive in charge of holiday programming, what would you suggest?
Stop stealing ideas from movies/shows previously done. It makes watching new things boring!!