Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Christmas in July 2019: Laura Rachel
Christmas in July 2019: Laura Rachel, https://what-to-watch.com/
1. What is your favorite Saturday Night Live Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year's sketch?
I haven't really watched Saturday Night Live for years. So I don't really have a sketch that I remember except Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song. When I did watch SNL I did love the Appalachian Emergency Room sketches. I believe they did do a Christmas version, Christmastime.
2. Do you most look forward to watching holiday episodes from series? Specials? Movies? Animation? or, all of it?
I mostly look forward to the Rockefeller Christmas Tree lighting Special. I really enjoy the music that they have on it, the musical guests. I also love watching the Hallmark Christmas movies every year. Mostly any Christmas movies.
3. What's your favorite soundtrack from a holiday program? (it doesn't have to have been officially released as an album--just what program features your favorite collection of music?)
Bridget Jones' Diary. I don't really think of Bridget Jones as a Christmas movie but it does take place around Christmas. I absolutely love the soundtrack. I mostly get a new CD of just Christmas music every year because I love Christmas music. So, I love to listen to all the classics-Bing Crosby, Josh Groban, Dean Martin, and Andy Williams.
4. What one program are you patiently (or impatiently) waiting for me to review on this blog?
I guess it'll be Little House on the Prairie Christmas episodes. Those were always fun to watch and I believe you haven't done anything on them yet.
5. What change in Christmas entertainment have you noticed over the years? Do you like the trend?
I've dislike over abundance of every thing, Christmas movies and specials. I'm a traditionalist and love the watching the same specials over and over again. I also don't like how crude the Christmas entertainment has become. It's no longer the simple message and love that the older series has or it doesn't even have any message to the story.
Posted by Joanna at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment