Christmas in July 2017: Ronda Roxbury
1) Who's your favorite Santa Claus?
Santa Claus....merciful heavens there are so many....
2) What's your favorite Christmas episode from a TV series?
I still love Alf!!!
3) Do you enjoy watching Christmas entertainment year round or do you only like watching it during the holidays? And, why?
I love Christmas movies. The meaning of the season is not only about our Savior's birth but love, joy, peace and all those warm fuzzy feelings. I will watch a Christmas movie anytime all year long.
4) This is the 21st century--how do you watch TV and/or Christmas entertainment?
We just cut the cable. We now have Sling TV and Amazon Prime. I always watch It's a Wonderful Life. I have it on VHS and DVD. I also stream it. Usually after all the Thanksgiving meal is over and the family has gone home, Don and I will pop in the DVD and watch It's a Wonderful Life then we know the holidays are upon us!
5) If you were to be stranded on an island (maybe Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean!), what three Christmas movies, specials, or episodes would you like to have with you?
It's a Wonderful Life, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Charles Dickens' The Scrooge.